Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Calendar View Not All Items Appearing

Asked By: Nicholas    Date: Aug 25    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 14656

I have an events web part which i am using for a booking room utility.

When i use the calendar view not all items are appearing.

Please let me know if anyone has faced a similar issue and solution if any.

Share: 

11 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Christop Mcfadden     Answered On: Aug 25

If all the items  for a specific day will jnot fit in the cell for that day then you should see a more... at the bottom of the items that are listed. Then you should see a Day View.

Answer #2    Answered By: Gopal Jamakhandi     Answered On: Aug 25

i am using the week view  and i am unable to see any more.. there.

Answer #3    Answered By: Chantal Rosa     Answered On: Aug 25

Just a note, the Calendar views are much improved in 2007! Among other improvements, the days can be expanded individually or all at once to display all events  for a day without drilling down into the day view.

Answer #4    Answered By: Kyla Eckert     Answered On: Aug 25

The problem is MOSS 2007 isn't in porduction yet and there are quite a few of us who have to deal with SPPS 2003 in a production environment and probably wont see MOSS 2007 until SP 2 is released for it.

Answer #5    Answered By: Alisha Holmes     Answered On: Aug 25

When you look at the All Events view  do the items  show? does the calendar  require approval?

Answer #6    Answered By: Laura Walker     Answered On: Aug 25

What are the display fields in the calendar  view definition? Are you basing it on begin AND end date/time? And for the items  not displaying, is an end date specified? End date is not a required field, and if its value is not there, I think I’ve seen where it is excluded from the calendar.

Answer #7    Answered By: Percy Beach     Answered On: Aug 25

Do you, by any chance, see "More..." on the very bottom of the
Calendar view?

Answer #8    Answered By: Christop Mcfadden     Answered On: Aug 25

I have a document library with documents that are added to it daily. One of the managers would like to see a printable or exportable view  where he can see the files uploaded by each day.

I originally made a view by each day, but there some days where there can be over 300 files, and it essentially innundates the view to prevent any decent type of printable report or exportable view. The calendar  view seems more optimal, but I noticed that it only lists certain days of items. The days that are listed have a "more" at the bottom of the day when there is more than 3 items. However, if I click on the "more", often it does not list any of those items  (and yes the items do fall under the time frame of 7am - 8pm) This makes me believe there is either an item limit or there is some sort of quirk in its display.

First off, Does anyone have experience with this calendar view that could offer some advice on this, secondly, Is there a better way of doing this so that a user could make printable reports of the files for a specific grouping?

Answer #9    Answered By: Kundan Jambhale     Answered On: Aug 25

You may run into the 2000 items  per list limit.

Answer #10    Answered By: Alyssa Butler     Answered On: Aug 25

but I checked and we don't have over 2000 documents for that month. It does come close around 1200 documents though.

Answer #11    Answered By: Katy Patton     Answered On: Aug 25

The limit is not per month. It is for the entire events  list.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Calendar View Not All Items Appearing Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: