Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Calendar View in Custom List desn't show correctly

Asked By: Nakul    Date: Aug 05    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1614

I create a custom list that have 2 fields, "From Date" and "To Date" (Date Only data type). Then, create a calendar view (Time Interval: Begin=From Date and End= To Date).

When I create an item From Date = 9/9/09 and To Date = 11/9/09, the calendar view show only from 9/9/09 to 10/9/09.

I'd tried to check by converting To Date's data type to Date & Time, I see the value is 11/9/09 12:00AM.
I suspect that, when I set is as Date Only data type, the Time Interval checking will assume that it's 11/9/09 12:00AM. That's why the calendar view doesn't show the last day.

Anyone has any idea?? Is it a system behavoir?

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Alexander Rocha     Answered On: Aug 05

This is the system  behaviour and SharePoint functionality that it will take time  automatically as 12:00AM. So for this you have to define "From Date" and "To Date" to take both date  and Time. Else you can have custom  Javascript that will make the time as desired by you when you select date.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Calendar View in Custom List desn't show correctly Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: