Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Associating event with Workspace site

Asked By: Carlos    Date: Nov 14    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1107

I have a calendar on my rootsite . My site hierarchy are like this. Site A--> Site B--> Site C--> some meeting workspace site .

My calendar is on site A. I want the event on the calendar to be associate with the workspace site that is present under the subsite of subsite of the root site(site A). So how i will link the event to associate with the workspace site. The default calendar only supports the event to be associate with the workspace site present on the current site. Please give a solution .

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Chris Daniel     Answered On: Nov 14

Try writing an event  handler in the calendar, so when ever you add or modify or delete anything this handler is invoked and it will do some logic on your workspace  site.

Associating event with Workspace site
I have a calendar  on my rootsite . My site  hierarchy are like this. Site A--> Site B--> Site C--> some meeting  workspace site .

My calendar is on site A. I want the event on the calendar to be associate  with the workspace site that is present under the subsite  of subsite of the root  site(site A). So how i will link  the event to associate with the workspace site. The default  calendar only supports the event to be associate with the workspace site present on the current  site. Please give  a solution  .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Associating event with Workspace site Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: