Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Application Templates Online

Asked By: Dario    Date: Nov 12    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 5655

You’re the first to find out (haven’t blogged about this yet). I’ve created the 30 sites based on the recent release of the templates and put them online for anyone to try out. You can find them here:

Note that everyone just has read access so you won’t be able to edit the content, just view it (but it saves having to do it yourself especially if you don’t have the facility for this). These are all based on the custom templates as the basic ones are the stock SharePoint look and feel. Also the InfoPath forms are all tied back to the original website that produced them so won’t open for the most part (unless they open their authentication which I doubt).

6 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Tory Sellers     Answered On: Nov 12

Would you be willing to publish just one Contributor account
we could all collectively use?

Answer #2    Answered By: Agustin Miranda     Answered On: Nov 12

Sure. Hang on...................

Answer #3    Answered By: Arron Middleton     Answered On: Nov 12

Done. I’ve created  a guest account for anyone to use. Click on Sign-in on any of the template sites  with the following information:

User name: sharepoint.bilsimser.com\spguest

Password: SharePoint1

You’ll have contributor access  to edit  and add content. Enjoy!

Answer #4    Answered By: Vance Hardin     Answered On: Nov 12

Hey, the HR site requires login

Answer #5    Answered By: Kareem Flynn     Answered On: Nov 12

It will be much easier now to get colleagues to checkout what these templates  have to offer.

Answer #6    Answered By: Tyron Calderon     Answered On: Nov 12

Anonymous login isn’t working for that site. Must be something on the page. Just use the login I provided then.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Application Templates Online Or get search suggestion and latest updates.