Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Adding KPI List to a KPI WebPart dynamically

Asked By: Emanuel    Date: Mar 15    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1955

I have written code which adds a KPI List Web Part to the homepage of my site dynamically. Now how can i dynamically select the KPI List, to be shown in that web part? I am not getting how to retrieve the "KPI List : " property in my code so that i can set the KPI List programatically(Not through Web Interface). I have searced a lot but i am not getting any solution.

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Shobhana R.     Answered On: Mar 15

i found the solution. There is a class "KPIListWebPart" which is in "Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.dll". We have to add a reference to our project that is the above dll. Then use using directive such as "using Microsoft.SharePoint.Portal.WebControls" and we will get the KPIListWebPart in our solution  through which we can dynamically  access the properties of a KPIListWebPart.

In the xml file of every webpart, the information is given that where u will find the webpart  class. From there i got the info about the dll and using directive.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Adding KPI List to a KPI WebPart dynamically Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: