Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

2 Versions of Sharepoint.

Asked By: Paul    Date: Aug 31    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 940

Hello, I am totally new to Sharepoint. We have a cluster in UAT and I was wondering if 2 versions of sharepoint can be loaded onto one node, or does this cause problems?

Or whether 1 different version of sharepoint could be loaded onto on node, and the other version could be loaded onto the other(active/active), the databases would not share the same disk/drive letter.

Sorry if this is basic question.
Kind Regards,

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Eric Fang     Answered On: Sep 05

We can install two sql instances for different sharepoint  version on the same node, but cannot install sharepoint site with different version  on the same machine.

Answer #2    Answered By: Ratuna Lilai     Answered On: Sep 13

sharepoint  reporting

Hi there ! I suggest you to check this link http://www.sharepointreports.info , it's very usefull and you can learn more things about ,that you didn't known. I enter on this site and for me was very usefull, y hope for you to be the same.On that site you can find a lot of good information, news and other things that could be usefull for you. Good luck !

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on 2 Versions of Sharepoint. Or get search suggestion and latest updates.